Click here to add cool Smileys to this website for FREE!
Popular Posts
-
The 6th book of J.K. Rowlings Harry Potter opens a little differently than previous books. After showing a seen of Draco's mother, her...
-
This is one of my fave songs so please check it out! Thank you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGnfAcLVp90
-
My 2010 sucked. I am very happy to start a fresh new year with a good resolution. This year I will be criticizing books I have read. I know ...
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy new year!
My 2010 sucked. I am very happy to start a fresh new year with a good resolution. This year I will be criticizing books I have read. I know its not much but I need something to do in my spear time and I love to read. I really hope I get good comments about what and how I rite because I am writing a book (to be named later) as you read and I type. I am also happy you don't half to be 13 to start a blog
. my first post will come as soon as I finish 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince'. so far its not as good as i hoped it would be. The first 3 books were BORING!!!!!!!!!! but book four was OK and book five got pretty good in little parts so book six is sort of letting me down. I'm in a bet with a few people on weather I will read all of them so the next two reviews will be on those books. I might post pointless little articles and cute little jokes every once in a while. I hope you will comment and follow!
Click here to add cool Smileys to this website for FREE!
Click here to add cool Smileys to this website for FREE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment