Popular Posts

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Might be a while...

Hi! Might not be done with Harry Potter #6 for a while so...yeah...sorry. I'll try to finish before the month is out. I'm all worked up about the up coming author interview with Eoin Colfer (OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) The author of Artemis Fowl! I love Artemis Fowl to much for my own good so that's why I have not posted a recap of those 7 books. If I get any requests for a report on any of the AMAZING Artemis Fowl books I will happily write one. It warms my heart to hear someone wanting to hearr about the wonderful world of Eoin Colfer. Any way I'm sorry but I'll try to hurry on Harry. Hes not to cool but that does not mean I wont read. After I read all of the Harry Potter books I will start on the Narnia books 3-the rest and then on to Maximum Ride. I have a lot of reading to do for you guys and I love it. I am also reading Wednesday wars for school so I might post my end-of-book report are teacher makes us rite. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment